Tuesday 30 October 2007

“Don’t you wish your girlfriend was as great as mine; don't ya!”

OH MY GOD! Can you believe it? I am the luckiest person in the world! I have recently started a new job working with adults with learning disabilities. As part of this job I have to write regular reports where I have to note the time of when the report was written. Unfortunately up until this point I have not had a watch. Now I could have gone to Argos or the market and picked up any old watch, but that would SO not be me. Obviously any watch I have has to say something about me or be a bit different.

I have always wanted to have a rainbow watch, that was analogue, no leather strap and showed numbers. This has been like the holy grail, i.e. impossible. I have searched the Internet, ebay, regular shops and catalogues but to no avail. I even looked abroad and still did not find anything to my liking. I feared the rest of my life would be a watchless existent, or one where I would be displaying a rather dull wrist.

Well well well, my girlfriend is a genius. The sneaky minx managed to find the perfect watch and bought it for me for Christmas. She must have sold her soul to the devil or something for this information, but she did it. She had to order it all the way from America! WOW. It arrived this morning, but she was excited to give me the gift I received it as soon as I walked through the door from this mornings training. I know it was supposed to be for Xmas, but how could you let something this wonderful go unworn for another 2 months; surely that would be illegal if not immoral. So please feast your eyes on this rainbow loveliness:



So as the Pussy Cat Dolls say “don’t you wish your girlfriend was as great as mine; don't ya!”. Well something like that.

No comments: