Saturday 6 October 2007

49p – Bargain

While I was perusing my local Tescos for the weekly supply of nectarines and toilet paper, I noticed that all the Halloween stuff was out in full force. Is it really so late in the year? Well apparently so. Although I shall be refraining from trick or treat on the basis that it’s awful and that I’m 31, I still wanted to indulge in some of the plastic trickery you can get for under a £1.

Much to my disappointment there was no fake blood or witches fingers available. What is happening in the world? However I did manage to buy the ‘mrs’ some black lipstick and glow in the nail polish. How good they are is yet to be tested. For myself I got some skull nails. Most of them were a bit small as they are meant for a childs hand, but for 49p I was not going to forgo this opportunity. You can pay up to £10 for a decent set of false stick on nails in Boots, but look at all this ‘quality’ for such a small price.


I am going to ignore the fact that they fell off within 30 minutes, and when I went to scratch my ear, I left one inside! oops

No comments: